Top tips for running successful restaurant campaigns.
- On-premises – Run proximity of 0.1 – 3 mile around your restaurant.
- Competitive conquesting – Target people at competitors’ restaurants (In-Store, On-Lot, Retail Block, Radial distance). You can target your own list of competitor locations via Location Manager (locations.groundtruth.com)
- Location Audience - Target customers by their past visitation behaviors to specific competitor brands/locations (KFC, McDonald's, Wendy’s, Dominos, Hardee’s, Arby’s, etc.) or category (QSR)
- Behavioral Audience - Target customers based on real-world location indicators and demographic information derived from visitation patterns (Diner, QSR diner, Sit-down Diner, fast casual diner, morning diner, foodies, Morning QSR Diner, Pizza lovers)
- Retargeting - remarket to customers you've already reached from previous campaign to reenforce messaging.
- Drive awareness and measure effective cost per visit to establish baseline. Continue to optimize for best performing tactics, creative messaging, budget.
Ted's Montana Grill:
20X ROAS and 4.3% lift in store sales