No. You can run GroundTruth Ads Manager to deliver specific KPIs for your business. For example, if your goal is to drive awareness or website visits instead of in-store visits, you can optimize the targeting tactics to achieve your desired results.
Articles in this section
- Are certain brands and categories blocked or greylisted for privacy concerns?
- Is the platform compatible on all broswers?
- What bid price should be set?
- How to change Landing Page URL?
- How can I determine Frequency?
- What creative sizes should I use?
- What is pacing?
- Why do I see spend but no Impressions/Clicks?
- Where can I view my historical campaigns?
- How do I target custom addresses?