No. You can run GroundTruth Ads Manager to deliver specific KPIs for your business. For example, if your goal is to drive awareness or website visits instead of in-store visits, you can optimize the targeting tactics to achieve your desired results.
Articles in this section
- Why are my campaigns serving to less people over time?
- How do I edit an Active campaign?
- How much should I spend on a test campaign?
- How do I only target people at an event or convention center?
- Why is my Landing Page map showing directions to GroundTruth?
- Why can’t I create a new campaign?
- Conversion Pixel Setup
- Are certain brands and categories blocked or greylisted for privacy concerns?
- Is the platform compatible on all browsers?
- What bid price should be set?