GroundTruth maintains a database of 8M blueprints. Visits are recorded when a user is exposed to your mobile ad and later shows up within your Blueprinted store location. This “raw” visitation metric is the actual observed measurement. Since the user has to both see your ad and be on a mobile device when they visit your “drive-to location”, visits reported by GroundTruth are often lower than the actual visitors from ad spend.
Articles in this section
- Why GroundTruth? Key Competitive Differentiators
- Blueprints 101
- How does GroundTruth verify its location data?
- What is GroundTruth doing to ensure user privacy?
- What is location marketing?
- How Does Location Work: Sources of location data (GPS, Wifi, Cell Tower Triangulation)
- Where do my ads show up?
- How does GroundTruth measure in-store Visits?