GroundTruth maintains a database of 5M blueprints. Visits are recorded when a user is exposed to your mobile ad and later shows up within your Blueprinted store location. This “raw” visitation metric is the actual observed measurement. Since the user has to both see your ad and be on a mobile device when they visit your “drive-to location”, visits reported by GroundTruth are often the lower than the actual visitors from ad spend.
Articles in this section
- What differentiates GroundTruth from other location providers?
- What is GroundTruth doing to ensure user privacy?
- What is location marketing?
- How Does Location Work: Sources of location data (GPS, Wifi, Cell Tower Triangulation)
- How does GroundTruth verify its location data?
- Where do my ads show up?
- How do I measure in-store Visits?