Top tips for running Retail and CPG campaigns
- Proximity – Run proximity of 0.1 – 3 mile around your retail store.
- Competitive conquesting – Target people at competitors’ retail stores (In-Store, On-Lot, Retail Block, Radial distance). You can target your own list of competitor locations via Location Manager (locations.groundtruth.com)
- Location Audience - Target customers by their past visitation behaviors to specific brands/locations (Walmart, Ingles, Trader Joes, Target, BJ’s, Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc)
- Behavioral Audience - Target customers based on real-world location indicators and demographic information derived from visitation patterns (Big Box Shoppers, Discount Shoppers, Convenience Shoppers, Shopper, Luxury Shopper, Fashion Shopper, Fast Fashion Shopper, Department Shopper, Grocery Shopper, Children Shoppers, etc.)
- Retargeting - Bucket unique audiences you’ve already served an ad to and retarget those customers.