Top tips for running successful auto dealership campaigns in GroundTruth Ads Manager. The following are suggested tactics to use as a starting point for your campaign:
- Location-> GeoTarget – Target 2-mile radius around your dealership to drive traffic from nearby visitors. This is great if there are other dealerships close to yours.
- Competitive conquesting – Target people at competitors’ dealership locations (In-Store, On-lot, Retail Block, radial distance). You can target your own list of competitor locations via Location Manager (http://locations.groundtruth.com)
- Location Audience - Target customers by their past visitation behaviors to specific brands/locations (Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Buick, Hyundai, Honda, Volkswagen, etc.)
- Behavioral Audience - Target customers based on real-world location indicators and demographic information derived from visitation patterns (In-Market for Auto, car enthusiasts, car owners, In-Market for Luxury Auto; luxury car enthusiasts, Automobile dealers – New cars, automobile dealers – used cars)
- Retargeting - Reach unique audiences you’ve already served an ad to and retarget those customers on mobile.
Every campaign may vary depending on location and population density. To help further optimize your strategy, please don't hesitate to reach out to our platform specialists for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org