It is common to see discrepancies between our data and the data in Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects IP Addresses which are less accurate than the verification methods we use at GroundTruth. If you want to learn more, please refer to this help page we have written that compares GroundTruth to Google Analytics:
Articles in this section
- Why is the location data you are reporting showing up as a different location in Google Analytics?
- Can we target only doctors, nurses, medical professionals etc.?
- Can we target a list of medical locations or facilities?
- Which countries can I target within Ads Manager?
- Why can't we target by professional sports teams?