No, we cannot.
Articles in this section
- Why does the Location map show that impressions were served outside my targeted area?
- Why did my not campaign not deliver in full if I followed the Projected Daily Impressions?
- Can I set up external reporting API?
- Can we provide reporting by individual address in a residential targeting group?
- Can we provide reporting by each location fence in a location group?
- Google Analytics discrepancies
- Do you support Google click-thru UTM, URL parameters, and 3rd party tracking
- Can I get delivery report broken down by day?
- Can I see reporting by demographics?
Please sign in to leave a comment.