The Location Map is designed as a clean and clear visual tool such that no data point bubbles overlap therefore the spacing may be misleading. The bubbles also normally sit in the center point of the postal zip code/ city/ state/ DMA and not on the actual point where the impressions have been served. You can see how the bubbles change as you zoom in and out. The bubbles aggregate the data depending on how much your window is zoomed in. For precise data, you can export the Location Report for your campaign. See here on how to export reporting data: https://help.groundtruth.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001606767-Export-reporting-data
Articles in this section
- Why does the Location map show that impressions were served outside my targeted area?
- Why did my not campaign not deliver in full if I followed the Projected Daily Impressions?
- Can I set up external reporting API?
- Can we provide reporting by individual address in a residential targeting group?
- Can we provide reporting by each location fence in a location group?
- Google Analytics discrepancies
- Do you support Google click-thru UTM, URL parameters, and 3rd party tracking
- Can I get delivery report broken down by day?
- Can I see reporting by demographics?
Please sign in to leave a comment.