GroundTruth is unable to target professional sports teams because these stadiums and arenas host different events outside of sports, and we do not want to inaccurately include concert-goers with football fans for example. We can target by stadiums, such as MLB Stadiums and NFL Stadiums.
Articles in this section
- What is considered a healthcare facility?
- Why is the location data you are reporting showing up as a different location in Google Analytics?
- Can we target only doctors, nurses, medical professionals etc.?
- Can we target a list of medical locations or facilities?
- Which countries can I target within Ads Manager?
- Why can't we target by professional sports teams?