To get started with these templates, download the Banner_Template.psd file at the bottom of this page.
See examples of the 4 sizes included.
Banner creation step by step and best practices (photoshop templates)
- Add Background - Change background color or add an image that fits your needs. (Best practice - if available add product image)
- Add in your logo (Best practice – make logo large enough to be easily seen)
- Add in copy (Best practice - Keep copy short and to the point. Suggest 5 words max.) If offering is part of the design. Make offering the main focus by using color, larger font size, or make italic.
- CTA button - Change color and copy to match your needs. i.e. Learn More, Buy Now, Visit Site, etc.
- If using Distance Overlay, please leave enough space to add in distance overlay on our platform
- Saving Banner - Select your banner (300x250, 320x50, 320x480, or 728x90) right-click, “Export As”, and save the banner as JPG or PNG.
Using other design software?
- Create new file, input banner size (320x50, 300x250, 320x480, or 728x90) and resolution at 72ppi. (banner size: “width”x”height”)
- Follow steps 1-5 from the above steps
- Save each of your banners as JPG or PNG.
Please sign in to leave a comment.