GroundTruth provides options to optimize for various outcomes for your campaign:
Optimization strategy is in targeting section of Ad Group setup. (default to click)
Delivery Optimization: Optimize to maximum impressions and reach irrespective of CTR, conversions, and other metrics.
- Great for events targeting, real-time location targeting, reaching most number of audiences for audience retargeting
Click Optimization: Optimize for highest CTR
- Great to make sure you're driving higher number of click-throughs to website for your budget
- You can set your CTR by unchecking AUTO and selecting a CTR threshold. ex. 0.5 for CTR threshold of 0.5%
- setting CTR threshold will optimize for but will not NOT guarantee CTR of 0.5%
SAR Optimization: Optimize for highest Secondary Action Rate if landing page option is selected.
- Optimize for highest landing page engagement (clicks, click to direction, click to webpage, click to call)
- You can manually set your SAR threshold by unchecking AUTO and selecting a SAR threshold of numbers of engagements per 10000 impressions. ex. 3 for clicks per 10000 ad impressions.
- SAR is optimized but not GUARANTEED.
Conversion Optimization: Optimize conversions if GroundTruth conversion pixels were enabled for the campaign.
- Great for driving form completion, purchase behavior etc.
- Conversion pixels must be enabled
- Performance is not GUARANTEED